Tamper with your own electrical connections and you could be in for a shock. Even if you really knew what you were doing and you did experience a shock whilst trying to repair damaged or faulty wiring or connections, then you should know that there could be something drastically wrong with your electrical connections. It should best be left to a professional electrical maintenance nashville tn team to help resolve such issues on your behalf.
Strictly speaking not technically speaking; because that determination gets made by the electrician there should be no shocks in any case. And if you touch a wire, dangerous stuff even if you have to during usual, everyday use, you may well find that the wire is hot. Logically speaking, something is burning inside. And it is only a matter of time before there she blows. You might get away with it this time.
But the next time well, there may not even be a next time. Dangerous stuff, folks, this tampering with the wires. Tampering with wires if it is to be called that, hotwiring a situation even, is best left to the professionals. And if you are allowed to observe them working at a distance, you should notice subtle habits that you may not have been practicing previously. You will notice that these chaps are wearing gloves.
They have basically wrapped themselves up in protective clothing. In fact, while this is not ideal and remains dangerous, some electricians may be working themselves through a shock. Not at all ideal. Very dangerous indeed. But to be fair to the professionals, this may be them working their way through an emergency situation. How else to restore power and safety in a situation that just cannot be delayed.